Payroll has always been an evolving area, but none more so than in the last 9 years. Many changes have come in, whether this be the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI), auto enrolment, NI Employment Allowance, or more recently the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). Along with these bigger changes there are the regular adjustments to tax bands, tax codes, NI Employment Allowance entitlement rules and the list goes on. All these changes have moved payroll into a specialist area, requiring genuine expertise.
Companies choose to either employ a payroll specialist(s) to work in house or use an outsourced service, with benefits to both options. Outsourcing payroll avoids the cost and duties that come with extra employees, along with the commitment, as you can terminate services with Alderley Payroll Services at any time with no notice period. Outsourcing also avoids any potential issues that arise when your employee who processes the payroll takes annual leave, is off ill, or leaves/retires. We can ensure your payroll will always be processed on time every pay period without you having to worry.
Its not only employers which benefit from outsourcing payroll, accountants and bookkeepers also find many benefits. It is a time-consuming process keeping up to date with the current rules and regulations, and outsourcing payroll will save you this time. When working with accountants and bookkeepers, Alderley Payroll Services can either work with the accountant/bookkeeper or directly with the end client. We offer a tailored approach to payroll and workplace pension services to ensure excellent service and accurate work, whilst leaving the accountant/bookkeeper time to focus on other areas.
We are excited to announce that Alderley Payroll Services has started working with Modulr. This not only allows us to pay employees on behalf of our clients, but also pay PAYE taxes to HMRC which ensures you avoid late payment.
Our service includes:
- Payroll processing accurately and on time.
- RTI filing.
- Filing CIS deducted & suffered.
- Setting up workplace pension schemes with NEST, The Peoples Pension & Now
- Filing declarations of compliance with The Pensions Regulator.
- Workplace pension administration with NEST, The Peoples Pension, Now, Royal London, Creative Pension Trust, True Potential and many others.
- Make payments to employees on your behalf.
- Pay PAYE taxes to HMRC on your behalf.
- Alderley Payroll Services can become your HMRC agent which allows us to speak to HMRC on your behalf and receive tax code and student loan notices directly.
- Unlimited help and advice on all things payroll.
- Cloud service which includes your own company dashboard and login.
- Gross to net or net to gross calculations.
- Year end P60 production.
- BACS file preparation.
If you have any questions about outsourcing your payroll and workplace pension needs please get in touch.